Read the post below but here are some more pictures of the Wyatt's...mostly just Jiles. The pics above are of the latest ice storm in KY and surrounding areas. We were only out of power for 12 hours but there are still people without it in Crofton. We are still out of school... It has been 7 days total so far. WOW... what are we going to do. Since it was a state of emergency HOPEFULLY we don't have to make it up. The other pics are just of fun moments with Jiles.
**Help** There is something funny going on with my pictures after I download them. Instead of pictures it is the URL #'s and letters????? Does anyone know why or how to get them to show up as pics so I could type under them? After I hit post they turn back into the pictures???? It has never done this in the past but it has been a while since I downloaded pictures maybe the blog world has changed. I will take any help I can get. :) Have a great day in the Lord,



2 comments:
yes, you have accidentally hit the wrong buttom...click url button thing at the top of your post when posting...it will turn them back to pictures..I did that once....praying today is our day, kj
Thanks for your encouragment and sweet comment...I know it will be soon...I've reached a peace with it and know God will give me the perfect baby any day now!! I just must remain patient :) kristi
Post a Comment