Thursday, February 19, 2009

I AM SICK!!!!

For the first time in my life I have the FLU!!!! I feel terrible and hope I feel better tomorrow. This weekend is suppossed to be Experiencing God weekend at our church and as of right now I can't go. :( Boo!!! I really want to go but the Dr. said stay in bed all weekend. I have had a 103 temp most of the day so if you get a chance pray for me. I am a bad patient. I hate being sick but I guess this is God's way of slowing me down. Hope you guys have a better day than me...but God is still good and I hope to feel better in the morning.

Going to bed again.... Rhea Anne

2 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Saying a prayer....being sick with the flu is just awful! Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Just said a prayer for you....I know you don't want to miss Experiencing God. Praying that if it is His plan and purpose for you to be there this weekend He will bring swift healing. Hugs, Molly

wYaTT fAmiLy pICs