(By the way the new song on the bottom is Black Crows-the drummer is from Hoptown and it is one of my favorite songs ever.- Wish they were still together, they were a great band.)
Well-I wanted to put a picture of Jiles on the computer because it amazes me how much kids know these days about technology. He can do so much on a computer and he is 5. By the time he is 10 he will be over my head on computers I am sure of it. He loves playing on Star Fall and PBS kids. He starts Kindergarten in a few days and he is ready. His open house is Friday-I will so pictures after. He is excited but a little nervous. He has went to HCA here in town for 2 years and it is a small Christian school. We loved it but we know Holiday will be great place for him as well and plus he will be with me and his Nana. What fun!! -I hope!!!
On the other picture I put a pic of the our clean house. We had our last home study visit today and it went great. Our house is spotless. It won't stay that way that is for sure. I hope the process to get it written up takes shorter than 3 weeks but that is what we are looking at right now. I can't believe we are already one step closer. I can't wait to get everything sent off and to Korea so that we can get on the official "Waiting List." I need to be patient and not rush God's timing. Sometimes that is hard for me-but I am learning. Well hope you all have a great week.
Until then believing in Mark 11:24, rhea wyatt



1 comment:
YOU are right when it is Gods timing and we let him do his work. SO happy for you guys. You are in our families prayers. Love you guys.
Post a Comment