Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ok....come on already!!!


Here is the rest of the pics from the wonderful baby shower I had for Lennon. My mom (holding baby Milly) and my mom-n-law. Love them both soooo much. I am blessed.


Tara, Aunt Lesley (Jeremy's sister) and Laura. Eating and chatting-what we do best. If you look on the t.v. you will see the video of Lennon playing in the background. We played it over and over. Everyone loved it.

Two amazing friends, Sara and Tracy.
Jiles opening his "Big Brother" gift from Nana.

Jiles helping Mom opening gifts for Lennon. We did have a blast. (Now on with the title to my blog.)
OK......so come on ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been 3 working days since our visa was issued. You usually get the big awaited TC shortly after usually a day or two and we are on day THREE!!!!! I am praying for tomorrow!!! We are sooooooooooooooo ready to get baby girl home already.
We got her WBC (well baby check up) and she is now 18 pds and still has no teeth at 8 months. :) Jiles didn't get any teeth until he was 11 months. She fits right in. She is saying mama and umma. She is crawling, racking at food, and laughing. We can't wait to see her. She sits up on her on very well and has TONS of black hair which you already know. She is adorable.

Well SCHOOL starts tomorrow.......Yes... you heard me right. We are back full force tomorrow. Jiles is starting 1st grade and he is so excited. He will have Mrs. Cavanaugh and she is an AMAZING teacher. We are super thrilled about this and I know he will learn a lot. She has taught Kindergarten for 11 years with my Mom and has moved up to 1st. I know Jiles will just love her. I am starting my 8th year teaching and this is my 4th year in 2nd grade. I am looking forward to this year but I am also looking forward to 6 weeks off with my baby girl. Here's praying for a great day tomorrow at school and a long awaited phone call from my social worker.

* I will leave you with a funny story. So about 2:30 today I was getting anxious and silly. So..... I called my SW and said "Hey just checking to see if you phone was working." She laughed. hee hee
Adoption makes you CRazY!!!! Rhea Anne

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that you called your SW-too funny! Mine asked as soon as I said hello (she must have been able to tell by my voice) if I was expecting her to call. Well, not expecting but hoping and I new as soon as caller
ID popped up what she was probably calling about. We didn't get our call for 5 days but there was a weekend in there. I have complete confidence that your call is going to come this week!

candice said...

Hi Rhea!

Just checking in to make sure you got my email with the pictures.

And I was REALLY hoping to see the letters T.C. written here!

It is going to be SO SOON! I just know it! Hang in there friend!

The Wilder Family said...

Rhea Anne-
Good to hear from you on my blog! I wish I was able to stay at home, but will be going back to work at the end of September. I am a drug rep, so will have a flexible schedule at least. Just FYI- I have a cousin that was adopted from Korea through Holt. We got her when she was 9 months old and she is now a senior at UK. Adoption is wonderful and your baby girl is beautiful! I'll be following you guys!
Take Care,
Amy

wYaTT fAmiLy pICs