A few more pictures from our friends that just went to Korea to pick up their precious baby boy. They made me SMILE today after a long day of Yard Saleing. Jiles made me smile today as well talking to everyone about bringing his baby sister home. He is going to be the BEST big brother ever!!!!!

She is starting to crawl.... I sure wish she would come home soon.

Go Lennon Go!!!!

I know this will make you SMILE as well. Look at those cheeks.... I can't wait to kiss on them. Have a blessed weekend. Rhea Anne and the boys
4 comments:
She is so adorable! She will have so much fun with Jiles!
How's the yard sale going? Hope you makes lots of money!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
She really is such a doll!
I love her cute chubby cheeks- I'm sure you just want to kiss them!
What a blessing for you to receive so many new pictures of her!
How did the yard sale turn out? I bet it was fun!
Congrats on more new photos! You are so lucky!!! I am glad the yard sale went so well!!!! It won't be much longer and she will be in your arms!
Precious, just precious.
What a huge blessing to have those pictures! I wish we had more photos of Josiah...we only have the 3 referral ones, so I have NO clue what he's looking like at nearly 7 months old. :-(
Post a Comment