Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally....Jiles the Rock Star


Finally....Here it is Jiles after his performance at the Holiday Talent Show!! We needed a picture for next year's year book. He is cheesing...we are so proud of our little man. He did a fantastice job and wasn't a bit nervous. There was a least 150-200 people there. I was nevous for him but not our rock star, he was excited. He thought he was a true Rocker with little girls yelling... "Go Jiles". Too funny!!!


Leaving the stage. He is getting so big. Mute the volume at the bottom of the page and check out the show. Leave a comment about what you think of his skills. I will read them to him. He will love it!!! Enjoy... we think he did a GREAT job!!!


4 comments:

BETH KRYGOSKI said...

THAT IS ADORABLE! GOD HAS GRACED HIM WITH A WONDERFUL TALENT! I KNOW YALL ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR LITTLE ROCK STAR :)

Molly Lewis said...

Jiles, you rock! We'll be seeing you in the praise band at church before long :-)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet moment! You are so blessed , I see that so many things happened recently around you,
and I know you are ready for the long waited summer ,,,Jile is a big brother with musical talents ..

Anonymous said...

What a sweet moment! You are so blessed , I see that so many things happened recently around you,
and I know you are ready for the long waited summer ,,,Jile is a big brother with musical talents ..
love Gill

wYaTT fAmiLy pICs