Saturday, April 18, 2009

AMAZING night!!!!

OK......... so I forgot to take pictures but the Gold Party was a huge success. I hate that I don't have any pics to show you but I guess I was too busy running around trying to help others get there food, drinks, and just chat it up with good friends and family.

I first want to thank a few friends that went out of their way to make our Gold party a success. Lesa made the cutest cards for some of my door prizes. Lesa they were great-thank you so much. My friend Holly made so much food and goodies for the party. Thank you so much. The food was yummy and everyone ate it up. I couldn't have done it with out you Holly. Another friend Ellen brought ice and Lemonade just to help out as well. My mom made brownies that were the BOMB!!! It was so humbling having so much support and help from you guys.

We had about 35 people or so show up and it was WONDERFUL!!! They ate, made some CASH and had fun chatting. I had friends from school, church, family, and the neighborhood stop by to help us bring our little girl home. THANK you all!!!

After the night closed we got our money from the Green Gold company-15% and it was nice piece of cash but the best part is so many of you gave donations to our baby girl and some even gave all the cash they got from their gold. I can't tell you how this makes me feel. I am so honored for you to think so much of our little girl that you don't even know yet and help bring her home. I love you all so much. At the end of the night with all the donations, 15%, and my gold money we got over $2500.00!!!!!!!! WOW-Can you believe that?????? WE are super excited. This will go in our savings with some other cash so that when we get the CALL we can put that with our check we will need to write to Holt to get our baby girl home. This is a huge start to getting her home.

God is showing me that if I trust in him he will provide. I am going to do another yard sale in May or June. I need to get rid of some stuff and hope to get a little more cash to go towards our adoption as well. God is good and so are all of you-my friends, my family, my sisters in Christ.

I love you all so much and am so honored to call you Sisters. Thank you (with tears in my eyes) for making this night special and memorable for us. Lennon will know how much you loved her-I will tell her all the time. She was loved so much by so many even before we knew who she was.

Many Blessings to you all, Rhea Anne

3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW Rhea that is SO AMAZING!! I was praying for you sorry I could make it. Will has been work so hard and VERY LONG HOURS.. But I am glad to read that God was there for you and your family... Love you girl... God is SO AMAZING...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Way to go! We are so glad God answered your prayers with such a great party!

Lesa said...

Wow! That's a wonderful amount! Neil and I were glad to be a part of bringing your sweet baby girl home. I just wish we could do more! Thanks for inviting us and we loved your house - it was so cute!
April will be your month!

wYaTT fAmiLy pICs