Okay, so I am writing and need some comments. I know you all are tired but leave a comment so I know I am not writing to myself. I love reading you thoughts-it makes my day. Leave a comment!!!
On Another note: School is keeping me busy. Fall break was wonderful and surely needed but now reality is back. The house is a mess, no groceries in the pantry, and I am tired again. I need a housekeeper, someone to do my laundry, cook, and a personal trainer. WOW... my husband needs to get 3 more jobs and me too. hee hee :)
Prayer Requests: Matthew Litchfield is still fighting for his life. He was doing better but has taking a turn for the worst again. Please continue to pray for Matthew's miracle. Pray that we get the grants for our adoption and that we sale our house soon. The market is low but I know if God wants us to sale then he will provide a buyer. I hope it is soon but whenever is fine.
Bible verse for the Day:
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we could imagine or think according to the power that works within us.
I know God has big things for us and all of you. We have to believe in him, in his plan, and perfect timing. Man, God is good and he is good all the time!!!!
Blessings for this week, rhea anne (Hey I joined facebook so if you have an account look me up to be your friend. I got it to keep up with some of my youth that I work with but have found a lot of long lost friend- pretty cool!!! )



10 comments:
OK, I GUESS I'll leave you a COMMENT!! hee hee. You KNOW I have a hard time talking!! I too, am busy as a cat shoveling, you know!! I have posted the last couple of days, but prior to that, it was a week or more, and people comment more when you go longer between posts I have found! I hope you have a GREAT rest of the week!! loveya, Jerri
I love those comments...If you want to be inspired..go read my post and go to the girl's blog I posted about..simply amazing...it had me reading for hours...I"m up late (: kj
Hey, just leaving you a comment! Love you
Just wanted to leave you a quick message. I love reading your blog, but I don't always have time to respond.
Hey, if you think your life is full now...just wait till you get your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will think this time is the slow lane. But, I know you will handle it just fine.
love you all
cathy
Rhea--I am back! I have been a bad blogger friend! I have been so busy...but not an excuse! I have missed reading about you! Did you get my "invite" email to the blog? Also, what happened to Julie's blog? I am so sorry that we didn't get to meet up in h-town. Next time, we have to! Have a great weekend!
love, Shanan
ok so i wanted to sign the guestbook but couldn't find it. do you have pics of lennon.
We read all your updates, but honestly, I forget my password most of the time. I've had lots of things I should have said, but way too many passwords to remember.
Hey girl! You've been tagged! (I am thinking by Jerri too!)
TAG!! You're it!! love, Jerri
Love you ;-)
Post a Comment