Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SIGN IN-Go to the bottom!!!

Hey all-I am so glad that you are visiting our blog, so now I want to watch my blog friends grow all over the USA by using the quest book. I have seen this on a few other blogs and love it. I can see how far their friends travel via-Internet to visit their blog and I would love to watch the same for us. I know God can use this blog for his glory so I am hoping to build more friendships and watch new relationships grow.
So-Go sign in NOW so you don't forget and I will put a shout out after you sign in. I got this from the "Prissy Chicken Lady" herself and when she gave me the shout out I was excited. I thought I would copy her idea. Thanks Jerri!!!

Hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday!!! Love, rw

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oops! Sorry to have left two hits on your guestbook. I didn't think the first one went through. That is really neat! Love you!
Tara

wYaTT fAmiLy pICs