
Don't forget to check out the slide show at the bottom of the page. I have worked so hard on it but it is still too big. I can't seem to make it smaller but for now it will work. Enjoy!!!
I wanted to add this pic of an early morning in LBL. I had to take a master's class in digital photograpy and we had to go around and find beatiful pictures of nature. It wasn't very hard as you can see. It was so peaceful and I took some amazing pictures of mother nature.
This picture stood out to me today. Do you sometimes feel like the world is filled with such darkness and wordly things that we can get lost in it? I do and then there is God the brillant light that helps us find our way home. Just like this light shining through the darkness of the trees our light needs to shine for our Lord so we can stand out from among the crowd. I know everday I am still growing in my faith and I just hope that today someone saw his glorious light shine right through me.
Many blessings,



3 comments:
Wow! That picture is beautiful. God is like the sun, peeking through heaven watching us.
Love you,
Tara
I love the slide show...cute pics!! Kristi
PS...I stole your song and added it to my list now...I just loved clicking on your blog and hearing that song pop up, so I stole it...thanks for having good taste in music, ha
Kristi j
Post a Comment